SOUND OF LIFE :): METALHEAD

Entry About Shout Friends Follow D'Board


  • Aku budak sekolah sains tapi benci sains .Aku benci matematik gilebabi tapi dipaksa belajar matematik .Aku pun taktahu bila aku ada hak untuk membenci .


THE DEATHBAT

FAVOURITE SINGERS
11:49 | 1 Cloud(s)
METALHEAD

Every 90s kids must have undergone some rebellious phase or might even once considered themselves as an emo kid:face38:. In this case, I am not any different. I used to be infused into this kind of culture and of course, it did influence my music preferences :131:since I stop listening to k-pop and got indulged into emo-kind-of-music long before I realised, I got over it when I was in form 5.:face8: Examples of the musicians that I was into during that time are Pierce the Veil, My Chemical Romance, Green day and many more. Okay, hold on because I think I should make a list. A neat list:11:. So here are the bands that I used to listen to in the old days;blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

  1. We the Kings
  2. Mayday Parade
  3. blink-182
  4. All Time Low
  5. Simple Plan 
  6. Sleeping With Sirens 
  7. Bayside
  8. Escape the Fate
  9. Silverstein
  10. The All American Reject 
  11. Paramore
  12. Panic At the Disco 
  13. Fall Out Boy
There are many other bands that I subscribed to but if I were to list everything here, this post would become a journal review I guess.:face44:

Emo started entering the mainstream culture in the early 2000s with the success of Jimmy Eat World and Dashboard Confessional and many artists signed to major record labels. Bands such as My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy and the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus continued the genre's popularity during the rest of the decade. As I was born in 1998, this kind of music was nearly overplayed on the radio during my childhood era therefore, it was no wonder that I felt really familiar with this culture. blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


This subculture is stereotyped with emotion, sensitivity, misanthropy, shyness, introversion and angst, as well as depressionself-harm and suicide. Its quick rise in popularity in the early 2000s inspired a backlash, with bands such as My Chemical Romance and Panic! at the Disco rejecting the emo label for the social stigma and controversy surrounding it.


1 Comments:

Blogger nana ichigo said...

MCR AND P!ATD ARE MY ALL TIME FAVESSSSS !!!!! I don’t have an emo phase but I liiikkee their music 😆😆


Post a Comment